Thursday, October 27, 2016

Continuing the journey...

EXCITING NEWS!

In the last six months, there have been some new developments.

FIRST THINGS FIRST! My Love side project.....I have been working on with my husband (My Love). For me, it was a fun activity that I can do with my husband and for him, it helps him in the way he feels fulfilled which is making music. This is exciting because I have never been part of something this real when it comes to being part of the creation except my small crafting projects, so it is cool to see something I have
contributed work to come to fruition and be able to collaborate and experience the creativity of other individuals in different ways.

When you have a chance, check out the music video!

Second, I have been planning for the future.
What do I mean by the future? I mean family.
My husband and I have been married for 3 years now and planning for the future is not easy when there is no definite answer of what is going to happen, but for someone who has based her life solely on defining the happiness of life on stability, this is a new direction I am taking for the better of myself and my future family.

So, in order to prepare for the future of being a stay-at-home mom, I have decided to start my own online business. I have a hard time making decisions especially big ones where I have to use money and my social security number to start it. Have you ever felt excited and sick to your stomach all at the same time due to the nervousness and anxiety that swells up into your heart and brain as you think about the end results of every decision you make from here on out??
Yes. That's how I felt when I decided to become self-employed.

This is a new adventure for me as a move forward and although the business might have its ups and downs, I am happy to do it if it gives me joy and that I can help provide for my family.

I will have more information on my new business venture as I settle in.

Thank you for going on my journey with me!

Until next blog, Stay Tuned and Happy Adventures!

If you'd like to join me, subscribe to my blog and my YouTube Channel!


No comments :

Post a Comment