Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wanderlusting at Jo-Ann's!!

 Jo-Ann's Jo-Ann's oh how I love thee!


No matter what your Jo-Ann's looks like, the inside (some better than others) is usually the same, but never a bad day at Jo-Ann's whether it is planned or spontaneous.

As a person with a secret addiction of crafting, this store is the ultimate satisfaction to that crafting crave by fulfilling my creativity by giving such an array of possibilities.


Check out my vlog of my spontaneous walk-through of Jo-Ann's!


So, while on our way home from visiting family, my husband treated me to a time of aimless enjoyment walking through Jo-Ann's.

I had remembered that my sister-in-law had given me a project idea for my new nephew. A swaddling blanket and bibs. You'll see that in my vlog post when you click on the link above.

Now, I am not saying that I am perfect in any way, but my intentions were good. I bought the fabric that I wanted to use for the blanket as well as the bibs. BUT..... still haven't gotten to them and my nephews are a little older, so I need to hurry a little bit.

So here is where I am at so far with this spontaneous idea:
  1. So I am at part one where I bought the fabric. 
  2. The 1st half of Part 2 where I have made my pattern and pinned it onto the fabric. The Other Half of Part 2 is cutting the pattern out which I haven't done yet.
  3. Part 3, 4 and so on....is still yet to come!
I will have a detailed video of explaining how I made my swaddling blanket and bibs in the NEAR future!

Stay Tuned and Happy Adventures! 

If you haven'ts already, subscribe to my blog and my YouTube Channel








No comments :

Post a Comment