Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Leftover pancakes solution

So I made strawberry pancakes last Saturday and I had 3 pancakes leftover, decent sized.
And I asked myself, now wasting these would be unfortunate, so what should I do with them?

Then I began to research and explore online and found that there were some creative options:

- pancake wraps with eggs and sausage
- chocolate covered pancake crisps

But my pancakes already had a little strawberry pizzazz so I just wanted a simple addition.

Please excuse the shapes of the pancakes, I was in a little bit of a hurry this morning making breakfast.

So I decided to make it a dessert for after dinner last night.

I cooked the pancakes again until they are crisp, but not burnt and then topped it with homemade custard. Click the link for the Custard Recipe

And here is the finished product:

YUMMERS!

My husband loved it, so I hope you do too!

No comments :

Post a Comment