Friday, April 24, 2015

Belated Korean Honeymoon

Hi!
 
It has been a little bit, but it will be great to say that I was on vacation.
 
I want to explain why this post is labeled the way it is.
 
1. "Belated" because my husband and I initially felt that it would more beneficial for us to go on our honeymoon after paying off our debt first, which seems to be more common these days and more sensible for certain couples.
 
2. "Korean" because we decided to go to back to our roots to South Korea.
 
3. "Honeymoon" because although we have taken small trips together. It was different because we had to spend much more time in saving money and planning the trip that would best suit our goal.
 
My husband and I have posted some Youtube videos for each part of our trip. There will be more information on my blog regarding each part of our trip that will be helpful whenever you decide to go to Korea or planning a trip in general.
 
Check out the Vlogs on my Youtube page!

No comments :

Post a Comment